In accordance with Ohio Revised Code ORC 153.65-73, Van Wert City Schools is requesting qualifications from architects for professional design services to assist in the planning, design and construction of renovated athletic facilities, Eggerss Stadium. Design services could include planning, programming, architectural design, engineering, bidding documents and construction administration services. Services could also include assisting with the community engagement process to secure community feedback, and any other services as requested. All qualifications received will be placed in a qualifications file maintained by the District. Design firms are responsible for providing updates to the District directed to the attention of the Treasurer on a yearly basis.
Interested firms should submit completed qualifications to:
Mark Bagley, Superintendent
Van Wert City Schools
205 West Crawford Street
Van Wert, Ohio, 45891
Three (3) copies of the proposal should be received at the above address no later than 3:00 p.m. on Friday, December 10th, 2021, or a PDF file may be sent to Mark Bagley at email@example.com.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the responses to the following criteria:
- Name of Firm
- Historical background of the firm.
- Identify the lead architects, engineers, and/or planners who will be working with the District, and give their specific educational project experience.
- List and explain any consultants that may be used by your firm for the project(s).
- Staff - Provide names and project roles of staff to be assigned to this project. Include detailed staff resumes of the assigned staff.
- Schedule and Budget Performances - Provide a 5-year history of the firm's ability to meet the client district’s schedule and budget.
- Describe the team’s experience with stadium and outdoor athletic improvement projects.
- Please provide 3 references that the District can contact.
All qualifications submitted by the date due will be evaluated and ranked in an objective manner. This ranking of completed qualifications will determine the need for further interviews if deemed necessary by the district.